News Sports

All you need to know about the four club election lists

All you need to know about the four club election lists

All you need to know about the four club election lists

The fans of the four big clubs, Al-Ahly, Al-Ittihad, Al-Nasr, Al-Hilal, are awaiting the new formation of the profit-making organization that will manage each club in light of the project launched by the Crown Prince and Prime Minister, Prince Muhammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, which is the investment and privatization project for sports clubs.

The first track of the project transferred the four clubs to companies that the Saudi Public Investment Fund owns 75% of, while the remaining 25% goes to non-profit institutions.

On Tuesday evening, the door to receive applications for candidates for the presidency of the non-profit organization for each club was closed, provided that the elections will be held on June 22.

4 lists in Al-Ahly

Two former presidents, in addition to two former candidates, are competing for seats on the Al-Ahly Club’s board of directors, as Abdullah Batterjee and Ahmed Al-Sayegh, the former presidents, advanced.

Ziyad Al-Youssef, the former presidential candidate, and Dr. Khaled Al-Essa, the former candidate, were also presented for the vice-presidential seat. Each of the four candidates submitted his list for membership of the Foundation’s Board of Directors.

Haili is the luckiest

Anmar Al-Haili – the last president of Al-Ittihad Club before the launch of the investment project and the privatization of clubs – presented the nomination papers for his list amid expectations that he would win the confidence of the voters due to the great achievements that were achieved under the management of Al-Haili, most notably winning the league for the first time in 14 years, in addition to winning the Saudi Super Cup.

Al-Haili faces competition from Walid Al-Shehri, who seeks to provide professional management programs that open up investment horizons within the club, according to what was mentioned in televised statements.

Al-Nasr.. Al-Muammar competes with Al-Daoud and Al-Yemeni

Musli Al Muammar – the last president of Al-Nasr – seeks to be the first president of the club’s non-profit organization, but he will face competition against Muhannad Al-Daoud and Thamer Al-Yamani.

Al-Muammar Al-Nasr headed from April 2021, according to the recommendation of the General Assembly, and left his post on June 6, after Prince Muhammad bin Salman, the Crown Prince, launched the investment and privatization project for sports clubs.

In return, Al-Daoud holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and a master’s degree in business administration, and he occupies the position of Chief Strategy Officer at Qiddiya Investment Company.

Thamer Al-Yamani holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, whose CV includes holding the position of Chairman of the Board of Directors in 3 different companies. According to the election schedule, the candidates’ papers, today and tomorrow, will be subject to examination in preparation for the announcement of the final lists.

Two lists in the crescent

The non-profit organization in Al-Hilal is witnessing a competition between Fahd bin Nafel – the club’s last president – against Saeed Al-Shahrani’s list.

The chances of Fahd bin Nafel’s list seem strong to win the presidency of the club’s non-profit foundation, in sympathy with the successes achieved by the club under his presidency, including winning the AFC Champions League, the League, the King’s Cup, in addition to winning a historic silver in the Club World Cup.

Previous post
A new offer for “Modric” from Roshen clubs
Next post
Officially.. Brighton includes Milner

Leave a Reply